Skip to main content


Counselor Appointments

Need an appointment with your counselor? Complete the form and we'll contact you!

ESUHSD Graduation Requirements and UC/CSU/Community College Requirements
Online Student Store

Online Student Store

Pay for the PSAT, buy an ASB card, or purchase a yearbook

Report Bullying

If you are being victimized or know of someone else being bullied, we encourage you to fill out an anonymous report. Stand up and speak out.

stop bullying now

School Lunch Payment

My School Bucks logog Need to pay for or access a school lunch account? MySchoolBucks makes that quick and easy!

Student Insurance

K&K Insurance offers student insurance plans. You can either enroll online or mail forms (see below) and payment.

Student Support Center

The referrals help the Student Center Team maintain accurate data. Please submit the online referral before sending a student to the center. If it is a crisis situation, please call to ensure someone is available to assist the student in need.

  • Emily Zavala: (408) 347-5663