About Silver Creek Administration After-School Programs Back to School Night Bell Schedules Calendars Campus Map Contact Us Duplicate Diploma Requests Enrollment/Registration Graduation Library Morning Announcements Newspaper Parent Center PTSA Reporting an Absence Transcript Requests WASC Yearbook
Academics at Silver Creek Counseling Courses Departments Graduation Requirements Summer School 2017 Testing
Activities at Silver Creek Associated Student Body Class Pages Clubs Forms
Athletics at Silver Creek Athletic Booster Club Fall Sports Winter Sports
Add A Resource Parents Staff Students


Announcement Requests

You can request to make announcements via our marquee display and/or over the PA System during the morning announcements by using the following forms:


ARMS is a set of online tools that allows you to backup your files, manage class work online, use single sign on for Infinite Campus and other work-related sites, and more. This is also the place to direct students who want to use their ESUHSD Google account.

Copier Information


Child Protective Services (CPS), run by the California Department of Social Services, and Department of Family and Children's Services (DFCS), run by the county of Santa Clara, are two places to go for more information about mandated reporting.

On-Campus Referrals

There are a few reasons teachers might need to write a referral.

Quick Links

Facility Rentals

If you need a meeting room, athletic field, gym, classroom, theater, or any other school facility, we use Facilitron to manage all reservation requests and we welcome all groups.

Report Bullying

If you are being victimized or know of someone else being bullied, we encourage you to fill out an anonymous report. Stand up and speak out.

Report Bullying

Student Support Center

The referrals help the Student Center Team maintain accurate data. Please submit the online referral before sending a student to the center. If it is a crisis situation, please call to ensure someone is available to assist the student in need.

  • Emily Zavala: (408) 347-5663

Substitute Employee Management System

You can either call in your absence at (408) 347-5262 or visit https://eastsideunion.eschoolsolutions.com.

Either way, you will need your ACCESS ID (which you can find on your paycheck stub) and you will need your PIN (which is the same from last year). If you are a new teacher or you forgot your pin you will need to contact Lizbeth Diaz, the sub coordinator, at (408) 347-5260 or email her at diazl@esuhsd.org.

Do not hang up or log out until you get a job number. That confirms that your absence has been entered correctly.